Enjoy unlimited digital access to the New York Times courtesy of NPL! Access includes the National, International, Chinese and Spanish editions, including articles, blog posts, videos and virtual reality content. All you need to access this service is a free account at NYTimes.com.
Access to NYT in the Library
- Connect to the Library’s WiFi or use a public library computer.
- First-time users will need to register for a free account at NYTimes.com
- Returning users can log in at NYTimes.com and read unlimited articles.
Access to NYT Off-Site
- Use this unique link to receive 72 hours of unlimited access to the NY Times website and smartphone apps.
- One your access expires, return to this page to renew your access for another 72 hours.
Browse full digital copies of your favorite magazines in entertainment, news, fashion, technology, travel and more for free with your library card! eMagazines are displayed in the same format as print magazines but with additional bonus features like video, audio, and hyperlinks. eMagazines are always available, never expire, and can be stored indefinitely.
Enjoy mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, and Android