Larchmont Branch

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Originally known as the Tanner’s Creek Branch, this location first opened in a half-basement in Larchmont School, at the northwest corner of Hampton Boulevard and Bolling Avenue on September 24, 1923. When a new school was built at the southeast corner of the same intersection in 1931, the branch library moved into the new school building with a separate entrance on Bolling Avenue. The library reopened in a new building at the present location, 6525 Hampton Boulevard, in 1968 and was renamed Larchmont Branch Library for the neighborhood it serves.

EventDate/Time
07/11/2020 6:00 PM - 6:59 PM
07/13/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/13/2020 6:00 PM - 6:59 PM
07/14/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/15/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/15/2020 6:00 PM - 6:59 PM
07/16/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/17/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/18/2020 6:00 PM - 6:59 PM
07/20/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/20/2020 6:00 PM - 6:59 PM
07/21/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/22/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/22/2020 6:00 PM - 6:59 PM
07/23/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/23/2020 6:00 PM - 6:59 PM
07/25/2020 6:00 PM - 6:59 PM
07/27/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
07/27/2020 6:00 PM - 6:59 PM
07/28/2020 2:00 PM - 2:59 PM
« First « Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next » Last » 1 - 20 of 54 items